CITY EXPRESS JAPAN has Business remittance services (both outward remittance from Japan to foreign countries and inward remittance from foreign countries to Japan) for individual and Corporate customer also. We provide Business-to-Consumer (B2C), Business-to-Business(B2B) and Consumer-to Business(C2B) remittance (Payment) services
To use our service, first customer needs to register in CITY EXPRESS JAPAN.
How to Register ?
Method of registration of Corporation to become our member:
- Please contact us for details information.
Required documents for registration
- Registration Form
- Certificate of Corporate Registration (Original issued within 3 months)
- ID of In-Charge of transaction of the company
- List of Share Holders of the company
- Others (Please call us for detail information)
Acceptable ID of Person in-Charge of Transaction
- For Foreigner: Residence Card
- For Japanese: Driver’s license or Passport and JYUMINHYOU
Customer call Center:
03-4582-6976 / 080-9465-8341
How to Send Money ?
1. City Remit Card
- Using City Remit Card is the best way to transfer money through Japan Post Bank (JP bank) ATM`s. There are more than 30,000 ATM of Japan Post Bank network throughout Japan including Family Mart.
- City Remit Card will be issued for each beneficiary who repeatedly use the card. Normally up to 5 beneficiaries can be registered for one sender.
- Member can send money using City Remit Card in their convenient time, even in business off-hours.
2. Bank Transfer (FURIKOMI)
Please contact us for detail information.
3. Counter Visit
- CITY EXPRESS JAPAN has 3 branches and 20 agents at different locations around Japan. You can visit our counters and request for remittance.
- Our Counter address and contact details are as written below.
How to Receive Money?
- There are two main payment modes:
1. Cash Payment
- After completion of remittance process, please give the PIN number to your receiver at the destination country.
- Receiver can pick up the cash instantly after submitting his/her valid original ID card and the PIN number provided by CITY EXPRESS JAPAN.
- Receiver`s name must match perfectly with his/her ID card name.
2. Bank Deposit
- If sender requests to send money to the receiver`s bank account in the destination country; In general, it will be directly transferred to the account on the same day or following day.
- CITY EXPRESS JAPAN will send transaction details to the sender by email or SMS.
Before sending money, please check the information:
- First, you must be a member of CITY EXPRESS JAPAN. For more information Please contact to our customer call center or visit our counters.
- Each remittance has a limit of up to 1,000,000 JPY. (Depending on the receiving country, source of income and content of remittance, amount limits may vary)
- Remittances that are related to Iran and North Korea are prohibited.
- CITY EXPRESS JAPAN Exchange rate, Remittance service fee and ATM fee are different according to the countries.
- According to our policy as well as Japanese Law Transactions by installments are prohibited.
Product and Services for Business Remittance
- Consumer-to-Business(C2B) Payment Service:Western Union, a leader in cross-border, cross-currency money movement and payments, and CITY EXPRESS JAPAN, one of the leading remittance companies in Japan, have launched a global consumer-to-business (C2B) payment service to enable global used-car enthusiasts to buy from BE FORWARD, one of Japan’s leading used-car exporters.Please click here for details.(https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191212005647/en/Western-Union-Launches-Cross-border-Payments-Japan)
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C)